Should all be 100%?

Should all be 100%?

Postby sporto_max_0119 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:57 am

I am a Little confused on defensive and offensive percentages

Does everything need to add up to 100%??

fx, I have set ofeenses to add up to 76% what does the game do with the White? Is that a non-set offense?

and whne i set the percentages of press versus half-court defense.. what does the game do with the White? press? nothing? ???? needs to be 100%?
sporto_max_0119

Re: Should all be 100%?

Postby PointGuard » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:15 pm

On the Offensive Strategy and Defensive Strategy pages, the percentages you set should total to 100% leaving no white segments on the pie charts. When you're playing a game and have Offensive Set and Defensive Set indicating "auto switch", the computer will employ the percentages you've pre-established unless you decide to employ a specific offensive or defensive set. If either one doesn't total to 100% on the Offensive Strategy and Defensive Strategy pages, I'm not sure what the computer does with the unallotted percentage.

You set the percentages of time you want your team to run set offensive sets and transitions on the right side of the Offensive Strategy page. That can be altered during a game by going to the Subs/Strategy page. The frequency for implementing your defenses can also be altered during the game on the Subs/Strategy page.

You set your coach's frequency for running full court defense(s) within the Philosophies section on the Head Coach card. Again this can be altered during a game on the Subs/Strategy page.

On the Defensive Strategy page, the Pressure Defensive Sets should also total to 100% (filling in the pie chart completely). If you're using only one pressure defense, then set it to 100%. If you're using 2 or more pressure defenses then the percentages you want for each should total 100%. During a game you can pick a specific pressure defense to use (rather than letting the computer decide which one to use) on the Subs/Strategy page.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Should all be 100%?

Postby sporto_max_0119 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:21 am

thank you so very much... has been looming in my brain
sporto_max_0119

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion