How do you link the college to pro game?

How do you link the college to pro game?

Postby wilkiburger » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:42 am

Ive bought the college game with the sole purpose to have some feeling for the draft, how do I link them, further , is there a roster start for the coming season with a real draft

Thanks
wilkiburger

Re: How do you link the college to pro game?

Postby PointGuard » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:37 pm

Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby wilkiburger » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:00 am

Thanks ever so much although I found the way to do it in the help section!, Now, am I right in thinking that you can’t play both games at the same time? If so, how long should I have to play the college game to then save to
See something pop up in the pro game and then how long should I play pro game for before I go back to college?,I kind of want to run them as close as each other as I can without missing out on anything
wilkiburger

Postby wilkiburger » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:36 pm

That’s a great thread, however, I’ve started a game, following instructions, both games are playing, chose Fresno state and the magic, now, I noticed something in the thread about getting stuff sent thru from cb to pb if you save etc but that it works best if you are a year behind?, both my games are in 2018 , I’m playing out games and I’m trying to get ahead in the college date as we speak. This will take time, will the game lost things thru to the pb game ? Or will I have to wait a whole year of pb before ?
wilkiburger

Postby PointGuard » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:23 pm

It's been too long since I've played both games linked together so hopefully someone else will jump in here with advice.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion