Recruiting Questions

Recruiting Questions

Postby PoopyJoe420 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:46 pm

1. Is it possible to flip verbal commitments?
2. Does scouting players repeatedly increase the accuracy of their ratings, or does it plateau at a certain point?
PoopyJoe420

Re: Recruiting Questions

Postby PointGuard » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:51 pm

PoopyJoe420 wrote:1. Is it possible to flip verbal commitments?
2. Does scouting players repeatedly increase the accuracy of their ratings, or does it plateau at a certain point?

1. I've NEVER seen it happen.
2. I believe that is does...at least there are occasional changes that occur...not sure if they are more accurate or just a new opinion.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby zzzz » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:51 pm

i do notice that my scouted grades do occasionally change (eg. from overall B to C then back to B) within a recruiting season. I cannot conclude whether that has to do with me watching the film of the same player every week or not.
zzzz

Postby PointGuard » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:58 am

zzzz wrote:i do notice that my scouted grades do occasionally change (eg. from overall B to C then back to B) within a recruiting season. I cannot conclude whether that has to do with me watching the film of the same player every week or not.

Yeah, I'm not sure...but I guess you could do a test of it by adding several recruits onto your watch list (but not your call list) after any camps that you will be attending and then don't do any recruit activities for them and see if their recruit ratings change.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion