Fouling Nonsense

Fouling Nonsense

Postby ZorbaGarp » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:31 pm

Was playing a game, tied at halftime. Defensive intensity was 5. When the 2nd half started, my team fouled on every possession. Every possession. Almost right away. I yelled at the ref, twice, and didn't get any response much less a technical. When I had 10 fouls at the 17:10 mark I exited the game. I haven't tried restarting. Anyone else seen this?
ZorbaGarp

Re: Fouling Nonsense

Postby PointGuard » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:09 pm

I think that sometimes there are a quick series of fouls. I more typically see this at the beginning of the game than at the beginning of the 2nd half, but yeah it's probably happened occasionally then too.

Overall though, the total number of fouls for a team per game is about what is seen in real life. I've done comparisons of team fouls for DDSCB vs Real-life several times and this has been the case. I've also seen that to be the case for my DDSCB teams.

Sometimes I feel like my working of the ref does some good and other times it's definitely not effective, but I imagine NCAA coaches feel the same way.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion