How to edit courts/conferences?

How to edit courts/conferences?

Postby caseydonelson9 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:33 pm

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I'm new to the forums and still getting my bearings.

The page for DDSCB18 says "Customize schools, logos, courts, conferences, tournament names and much more with ease.", But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to customize the court. Years ago (I don't remember which version it was) there was a paintshop file that allowed you to customize the courts. I can't find a file of the type in the game files or by searching the forums and other places on the internet.

Also is there a way to edit the amount of teams in a conference? I am trying to make an Illinois High School basketball universe (Same thing I did on the last version of DDSCB I owned) and would like to edit the conference sizes if possible.

Thank you for the help!
caseydonelson9

Re: How to edit courts/conferences?

Postby PointGuard » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:54 pm

Since no one is answering, I'd suggest you send a PM to the guys who have been doing mods and ask them.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 General Discussion