DDSCB18 2017-18 Season mod Released

DDSCB18 2017-18 Season mod Released

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:51 pm

This mod installs a NCAA 2017-18 season for DDSCB2018.
What's needed?
1. The 2016-17 mod needs to be installed first. This contains all the logos, Jerseys and some additional courts. (If you have it installed already then no need to re-install or update, this mod will add the 1.05 update to it as well).
2. Then install this 2017-18 season mod afterward. If you do it backwards you will lose some of the updates.
What's included?
Conferences: Teams updated to their 2017-18 conference. Some tournament types and number of conference games played also updated.
Teams: Team abbreviations and prestige updated. Updated logos for Central Florida, Citadel, UMass Lowell, Michigan State, Nevada, SMU, Western Kentucky.
Coaches: Real head coach names for all teams with assistants for most major conferences, real ages, all ratings, headshot pictures with picture size updated from 2016-17 mod (some were too big). Added 2017-18 new coach pictures.
Tournaments: New tournament courts in the Extras Folder include the Ivy League Tournament and the Main Tournament courts. (these would overwrite Bloomington's, so up to you to move them to the Courts/assn folder. I would make a copy of those first in case you wish to revert.
Historical Stats: for coaches and teams but no historical standings or awards.

Works the same as the 2016-17 mod:
When you run the game and "Create a New Association", give it a name and then click "Customize Association" button on the first screen.
Check the "IMPORT ROSTER FILE" button and steer the requestor to the Import folder in your game folder. Usually C: Wolverine Studios\DDSCB\Imports. Choose either the 2016-17 or the 2017-18 season import you wish to use.
The import folder is in the Main game folder. This mods name is "2017-18_Import_YS_20180412-1" (First part is the season, YS is Yes Stats, NS is No Stats, Last part is release date by year month day so you can confirm the version you have).
From there proceed as normal and create your coach and choose your job.
Once you have started your association I recommend you go to the OPTIONS game screen and change the tournaments as listed in the instruction's to have the tournament logos and courts.

Do not have the game running when you install as it locks some of the graphics and may stop the installer until you quit the game.

I would like to thank Vols410 for his help with this mod. He did a lot of work updating the coaches which gave me time to work on other parts of the mod.

Here's the Link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/san27yf0jdfa9no/DDSCB18+2017-18+Mod.exe

Good Luck Coach!
NCAAhoops

Re: DDSCB18 2017-18 Season mod Released

Postby NCAAhoops » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:20 am

Made a slight update this morning.

North Alabama team name had Z_ in front of name was removed.
Univ. of California team name changed to California.

No other changes. If you started an Association you can modify these names in the Info of the two teams without starting over.
I did not change the version numbers as these two were minor.
NCAAhoops

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2018 Mods