Wish List

Re: Wish List

Postby PointGuard » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:18 pm

Big Dummie wrote:We will see if that works GOOD IDEA!!!

LOL...noooo!...I meant my comment for Zorro about his most recent comment since he wanted Gary to "SEE" this thread and within this thread we've been saying we want to SEE the greens larger.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Easy Tiger » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:47 pm

I think it would be good if the round by round logs on your player card for previous seasons were saved, it would be good to be able to go back and see what you've done in previous seasons.

Also, a way to set an event in the schedule to automatically rotate between venues would be good, particularly for majors.
Easy Tiger

Postby alternativestats » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:47 pm

While we are talking about the schedule. Something that notes the current date would be nice. So far I haven't found a way to keep track of the date except for checking tournament results on the various tours.
alternativestats

Postby PointGuard » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:33 pm

alternativestats wrote:While we are talking about the schedule. Something that notes the current date would be nice. So far I haven't found a way to keep track of the date except for checking tournament results on the various tours.

The date is shown in the upper left hand corner (it's small and right below the DDSPG logo).
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:56 am

PointGuard wrote:
alternativestats wrote:While we are talking about the schedule. Something that notes the current date would be nice. So far I haven't found a way to keep track of the date except for checking tournament results on the various tours.

The date is shown in the upper left hand corner (it's small and right below the DDSPG logo).

Although it does display there, when you are simming a season (not playing day by day), that date gets hidden so you can't see the date readily. Wouldn't mind a slight adjustment to include the date on the actual results screen or not hiding it with the "sim in progress" over it. Otherwise, you can't really tell where your at in the season, at least for season sim players.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby ChrisR36 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:58 am

I think it would be good if there was an option to generate a random course in the course designer, like you can in The Golf Club. I’ve never been very good at designing and it’s a very useful feature and keeps the game fresh. Loving the game by the way, I only purchased it last night, but I spent hours on my first go :)
ChrisR36

Postby gbmoore » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:37 pm

One thing I enjoyed with the season disk was the importing of Career records and top 10's. It would be nice to be able to edit those so our Golfers had established records to shoot for in our games.
gbmoore

Postby DecathlonGamer » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:23 pm

I love the version 1.1 update, it has made a very hard career relatively playable. What I'd really like to see added now is a small change to the end of year degradation of attributes. It is a small change but would add realism and make a hard career even more balanced going along with the previous update. Right now - dealing with a small sample size having played just a handful of seasons - your golfer loses around 10-15 attribute points overall at the end of each season. Early in a career, when not making the cut, you're only gaining 10-15 attribute points once you get past copper stars and into that bronze 30-55 range each year. It's a wash.

The change is this, make the degradation age specific. Older golfers, maybe 40-plus, are going to lose a bit of skill each year, say 15-20. Golfers in their 30's lose some but not as much, let's say 10-15. Late 20's (5-10), Early 20's (no change). Maybe you even have the youngest improving instead of degrading, maybe they gain a couple of points in power and mental specifically. It's realistic and doesn't hurt the struggling beginner.
DecathlonGamer

Previous

Return to Draft Day Sports: Pro Golf General Discussion