Best game ever

Re: Best game ever

Postby PointGuard » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:38 pm

Also if you're having problems being successful keeping your golfer afloat, then begin by using VERY EASY so you can maximize your golfers attributes and start on the pro tour (where you can win greater purses)...get familiar with the game and then start a golfer using EASY, then when that works, try a golfer using NORMAL...then try starting a golfer on the JAG so you can try to advance him (or her) to the pro tour.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Zorro » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:57 pm

PointGuard wrote:Also if you're having problems being successful keeping your golfer afloat, then begin by using VERY EASY so you can maximize your golfers attributes and start on the pro tour (where you can win greater purses)...get familiar with the game and then start a golfer using EASY, then when that works, try a golfer using NORMAL...then try starting a golfer on the JAG so you can try to advance him (or her) to the pro tour.
Actually that is the best advise. You were always better getting your point across then me. (Your also better at 3 click too. Lol) ;)
Zorro
Elite Member

Postby Bigmoe » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:19 pm

I might had set my starting attributes too low... Not doing to good... What would be a minimum for the attributes to start in the JAG? I think that would help... thnx
Bigmoe

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:32 pm

The amount of player creation money to spend varies based on your starting level and also starting challenge level so I would spend as much as you can when creating the player. Try a practice career using very easy and see how your golfer does and see how far to scale back from there
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Previous

Return to Draft Day Sports: Pro Golf General Discussion