Best game ever

Best game ever

Postby Zorro » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:23 pm

I am very excited, This will be the best game ever. Can’t wait..................Z
Zorro
Elite Member

Re: Best game ever

Postby PointGuard » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:06 am

Total Pro Golf (TPG) was a very good game. Gary's worked his butt off to create a GREAT game with DDSPG2018...leaps and bounds beyond TPG.

TPG had some good courses that modders developed. Gary's courses for DDSPG2018 are FAN-frikkin-TASTIC!!!! :cool:
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby themonk » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:42 am

DDS:PG is the perfect golf game for me. No golf game comes with a more realistic career AI, and it comes with beautiful courses to play with. I can't ask for more...
themonk

Postby Big Dummie » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Wow, nice game and all for only $20.00 including Michigan tax. Now for some golf! Fore!
Big Dummie

Postby Zorro » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:37 pm

Big Dummie wrote:Wow, nice game and all for only $20.00 including Michigan tax. Now for some golf! Fore!
Go Kick some butt Big D................Z
Zorro
Elite Member

Postby Big Dummie » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:52 pm

Darn, I need to practice, its not as easy as it looks.
Big Dummie

Postby Easy Tiger » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:41 am

I'm struggling to get going on the European junior tour, even on very easy. If I create a player to start on the senior tour on very easy he seems to be competing for high finishes at most tournaments whereas on the junior tour I make less than half the cuts and manage almost no top tens.

I would rather start on the junior tour as that seems more realistic for playing out a full career, but I would hope there is a way for my golfer to become capable of winning something!
Easy Tiger

Postby Zorro » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:41 am

Easy Tiger wrote:I'm struggling to get going on the European junior tour, even on very easy. If I create a player to start on the senior tour on very easy he seems to be competing for high finishes at most tournaments whereas on the junior tour I make less than half the cuts and manage almost no top tens.

I would rather start on the junior tour as that seems more realistic for playing out a full career, but I would hope there is a way for my golfer to become capable of winning something!
Tiger, Are you training as much as you can in the first couple years? Also, This worked for me.....I start with max attributes on a couple clubs and try to pick my yards on the fairway to match. In other words if I max out a long iron for example I try to get my approach shot into the long iron distance to the cup. Then I train and get other attributes up. When I say max I actually mean 80 and over. It took me 2 years to compete. Now I am number 3 in the world at age 27. It is tough at the beginning but that is what makes it rewarding later. I trained and trained . I did not care at all about my position on the Jag tour. I just played enough tournaments to train and keep me from running out of money. I picked my Tournaments at first because I played better on certain courses. Now I play them all and train at the highest level when I train because I now have the money to do so. I hope this helps some. What about others? Any tips?.................Z
Zorro
Elite Member

Postby Zorro » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:50 am

P.S. I also picked my Tournaments by money along with course. I needed as much money to begin with so I would enter the highest paying tournaments that match the courses I did well on.I did this for the first 3 or 4 years then I started placing high enough in tournaments to make good money. Now my Money problem does not exist. I hope some of this helps and I am not just confusing you. Maybe someone like Pointguard or Monk can get his points across better. I have never been good at sharing concepts. . Lol.................Z
Zorro
Elite Member

Postby themonk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:48 am

Easy Tiger wrote:I'm struggling to get going on the European junior tour, even on very easy. If I create a player to start on the senior tour on very easy he seems to be competing for high finishes at most tournaments whereas on the junior tour I make less than half the cuts and manage almost no top tens.

I usually, following Zorro's advice in the old TPG game, give myself good attribute points in the following areas: Woods, Wedges, Putting, Recovery and Consistency. Train also as much as you can. If you're playing out your tournaments, try practicing on the courses using the QUICK ROUND option of the game. Also, when creating your golfer maximize his potential by allowing him to reach his FULL POTENTIAL...
themonk

Next

Return to Draft Day Sports: Pro Golf General Discussion