DDS: Pro Golf Now Available!

DDS: Pro Golf Now Available!

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:24 am

We are very excited to announce that DDS: Pro Golf is now available.

You can learn more about the game on the DDS:PG page at https://www.wolverinestudios.com/draft- ... imulation/

You will find links to the webstore and for the free demo there as well as much more information! See you on the links!
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: DDS: Pro Golf Now Available!

Postby Zorro » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:29 am

Yahoo...........Z
Zorro
Elite Member

Postby korme » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:17 pm

How do I license these courses I supposedly got for free today for the sale? Running into issues advancing the game already.
korme

Postby spitfire » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:01 pm

What issues are you running into with advancing the game? It's the first day of a new release, so I don't think anyone would be overly amazed to find a bug might have crept in here or there. Let us know about the problems and there might be easy fixes for them.

Are you referring to the two courses that came with the game as the ones you "supposedly" got for free? I've looked at the website and don't see any mention of free courses, though there is a discount on the initial course pack.
spitfire

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:04 pm

You don't have to license the two courses that come with the game - what sort of issues are you running into?
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby fjvieane » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:14 am

Was very easy to license the courses.

But the tri-click option is tough to use. I push mouse button and it takes effect a second or two later. Need to start new game and try single click, LOL
fjvieane

Postby PointGuard » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:23 am

fjvieane wrote:Was very easy to license the courses.

But the tri-click option is tough to use. I push mouse button and it takes effect a second or two later. Need to start new game and try single click, LOL

Tri-click does take a little practice to get used to, but is a fun way to play the game. I have used it quite a bit and haven't had any delay issues (maybe it has something to do with you computer/mouse button...not sure). But trying to click when the bar is at or nearing the "good" zones is a challenge. I'd suggest you practice by playing some "Quick Rounds" using a variety of golfers.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby PointGuard » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:28 am

korme wrote:Running into issues advancing the game already.

I suggest you take a look at the MANUAL that is accessed by clicking the BOOK icon available when you select the HELP tab. That should help you with advancing through days/weeks. If not, try to be as specific as possible here in the forum explaining the problems you are encountering and you're likely to get some suggestions/advice/help from others.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby dave1927p » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:29 pm

i can't figure out how to get the demo. it would of been nice to be able just to allow the exe file to be downloaded where the "free demo" button was.
dave1927p

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:39 pm

Clicking the demo button takes you to a page to enter your name and email address. Once that is entered an email is immediately sent to you (check the spam folder). I will email you the link as well.

We do it this way so we can get an idea of how many people are downloading the demo and to be able to offer you information and help while playing it and the occasional offer etc...
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to Draft Day Sports: Pro Golf General Discussion