DDSPG MANUAL

DDSPG MANUAL

Postby PointGuard » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:53 pm

Hey EVERYONE: Now that you have purchased the game, be sure to check out the DDSPG Manual for basic info on setting up and playing the game. You get to the Manual by clicking on the HELP tab at the top of the page within the game and then clicking on the BOOK icon. The Manual will help you navigate your way through things initially and give some tips that will save you time you'd expend through learning things via the "trial and error" method.

Obviously not every aspect of the game (and how individuals may play the game) is covered within the manual, so if you don't find what you need in manual, feel free to ask questions here in the forums to see if other DDSPG players can provide help.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: DDSPG MANUAL

Postby Zorro » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:44 pm

Good post my friend............Z
Zorro
Elite Member

Postby alternativestats » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:52 pm

I have a question which is not addressed in the manual. I am trying to decide where to place some of my XP. I was wondering about the Mental and Mechanics abilities and how they affect my golfer's performance.
alternativestats

Postby themonk » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:19 pm

This one's a description of all the attributes from the previous TPG game but is most probably still applicable to DDS:PG:

1. Power - 1-100 rating how far the golfer can hit the ball
2. Woods - 1-100 rating how accurate the golfer is hitting their woods
3. Long Irons - 1-100 rating how accurate the golfer is hitting their long irons
4. Short Irons - 1-100 rating how accurate the golfer is hitting their short irons
5. Wedges - 1-100 rating how accurate the golfer is hitting their wedge/chip shots
6. Putting - 1-100 rating how good of a putter the golfer is
7. Recovery - 1-100 rating how good the golfer is at recovery shots such as hitting out of a bunker
8. Mental - 1-100 rating how mentally tough the golfer is and how well the golfer responds to pressure situations
9. Mechanics - 1-100 rating generally how good of an overall player the golfer is
10. Consistency - 1-100 rating how consistent the golfer is. A lower rating here doesn't necessarily mean a bad golfer just one who plays really well sometimes and really poorly others while a high rating doesn't necessarily mean a good golfer just one who usually plays about the same most times

I hope this helps...
themonk

Postby Zorro » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:30 pm

Perfect Monk.............Z
Zorro
Elite Member

Postby themonk » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:34 pm

Zorro wrote:Perfect Monk.............Z

Just happy to help, Zorro... :)
themonk