Install on mulitple Computers

Install on mulitple Computers

Postby eddieballgame » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:53 am

I recently purchased the Golf game & the courses. It appears I can only run it on one computer. I have 2 laptops & I would like to install this game on both. If I can not, & this is the same for the other products...this will be my last purchase from Wolverine Studios.
eddieballgame

Re: Install on mulitple Computers

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:58 am

Not sure of the policy for multiple computers for the store version, but a Steam version is coming out that would allow you to run on multiple computers as long as Steam installed on the multiple computers. I realize this likely is not what you want, but an option.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby PointGuard » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:17 am

I haven't tried installing DDSPG on 2 computers, but the other DDS games can be installed on 2, so give it a try...use the same serial number you used for the first computer.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Gary Gorski » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:23 am

It should work the same as the rest of our games - we didn't set it up any differently. Use our support form to send us the order ID. Maybe somehow it thinks it got licensed twice on the same machine. We can unlicense the keys and you can put them on two machines if that is the case.

All of our license keys should be good for two installs at the same time on your own machines - that's always been our policy and it hasn't changed
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to Draft Day Sports: Pro Golf General Discussion