Extra Courses

Extra Courses

Postby alternativestats » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:59 am

I went ahead and purchased the first course pack and entered all of the licenses into the game, but the new courses don't seem to be available. I was wondering what step(s) I was missing to actually have the courses appear in the game.
alternativestats

Re: Extra Courses

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:14 am

You can use the courses during Quick Round by just selecting that course....or if your in a career, go into the commissioner's screen and choose the option to edit the schedule. Then edit each event you want to use the new courses.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Big Dummie » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:30 am

I had to make sure the course COR file was in the course folder after I downloaded the additional courses if that makes any sense. Example FloridaBay.cor I think that is what you need to do, at least all the courses show up so I can edit them in the schedule. Hope this helps.
Big Dummie

Postby PointGuard » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:23 pm

slybelle1 wrote:You can use the courses during Quick Round by just selecting that course....or if your in a career, go into the commissioner's screen and choose the option to edit the schedule. Then edit each event you want to use the new courses.

Correct...and if you prefer to let the computer do the work, you can use the "Randomize Courses" button in the Schedule Editor.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to Draft Day Sports: Pro Golf General Discussion