Wind speed

Wind speed

Postby Big Dummie » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:40 am

I am having a hard time seeing the direction and speed of the wind. I get advice from the caddy, but looking at the icon, I am clueless. I do have my reading glasses on. Thanks
Big Dummie

Re: Wind speed

Postby Zorro » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:07 am

Big Dummie wrote:I am having a hard time seeing the direction and speed of the wind. I get advice from the caddy, but looking at the icon, I am clueless. I do have my reading glasses on. Thanks
Yes, I agree it is very tough to see. I also have to ask the caddie. The speed I can tell by looking at the flag but the direction I have to ask the caddie. On another note I think you will be quite pleased with the new Green reader Gary has incorporated into the game. Now you can see the Break without using a magnifying glass. It is quite nice.............Z
Zorro
Elite Member

Postby Big Dummie » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:37 am

Looking forward to any help I can get. The green reader sounds like Gary is listening to our old eyes. :)
Big Dummie

Postby Zorro » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:50 am

Big Dummie wrote:Looking forward to any help I can get. The green reader sounds like Gary is listening to our old eyes. :)
;)
Zorro
Elite Member

Postby PointGuard » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:07 pm

Yes, he SAW the light! :rolleyes:
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to Draft Day Sports: Pro Golf General Discussion