How is the game going for everyone

Re: How is the game going for everyone

Postby Big Dummie » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:25 am

I do have time on November 24 around noon open, might be a nice distraction for you. :D No TV's on the golf course, free drafts after to ease the Buckeye's usual joy after the game. Sparty fan of course. LOL
Big Dummie

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:28 am

LOL nope can't do Nov 24. I will be preparing for our 6 months of winter hibernation here by that point!
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Big Dummie » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:56 am

I have seen 67 Michigan winters, we are planning to be in Florida January and February. My sister dosn't have cable, might have to find our own place so I can watch the NFL playoffs. I have my priorities. Thanks for a great golf game, looking forward to more courses. Thanks
Big Dummie

Postby Zorro » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:26 pm

Big Dummie wrote:I have seen 67 Michigan winters, we are planning to be in Florida January and February. My sister dosn't have cable, might have to find our own place so I can watch the NFL playoffs. I have my priorities. Thanks for a great golf game, looking forward to more courses. Thanks

I live at the beach on Long Island so it is freezing here in the winter time .....but.....I would rather be here watching Football then any warm place and not watching football.......Get your sister cable my friend...............Z
Zorro
Elite Member

Postby Big Dummie » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:20 pm

I am a big time football and hockey game. My Sister is a PITA as she's not only a Packer backer, she screams at the TV. I am rethinking my winter break. LOL
Big Dummie

Postby Zorro » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:35 pm

Big Dummie wrote:I am a big time football and hockey game. My Sister is a PITA as she's not only a Packer backer, she screams at the TV. I am rethinking my winter break. LOL
wise choice. Lol..........Z
Zorro
Elite Member

Postby MarkRidings » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:41 am

PointGuard wrote:I'm still finding it difficult to be successful on the JAG and to make much progress developing my golfer when I start on the JAG tour. When starting on the pro tour, things work much better.

I was having trouble on the JAG tour as well, when I first started playing.
I wasn't able to play last week, as I was out of town, but I've started up a new save this week and I've managed to have some success on the JAG tour. The one thing I've done differently is I start with a higher Consistency (like 65), then do the rest as you maybe normally do. I like to put high putting as well. I made the cut in my first tourny, shooting -8. I think the consistency rating is pretty important, as my shots aren't all over the place near as much, even when my rating in a particular club might only be in the 35-45 range.
MarkRidings

Postby Zorro » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:12 am

MarkRidings wrote:[quote=

I was having trouble on the JAG tour as well, when I first started playing.
I wasn't able to play last week, as I was out of town, but I've started up a new save this week and I've managed to have some success on the JAG tour. The one thing I've done differently is I start with a higher Consistency (like 65), then do the rest as you maybe normally do. I like to put high putting as well. I made the cut in my first tourny, shooting -8. I think the consistency rating is pretty important, as my shots aren't all over the place near as much, even when my rating in a particular club might only be in the 35-45 range.
I agree with you. Consistently is very important. You do not want any up and down rounds when you first start out. I use to have a good round and then I would follow it up with a bad round and miss the cut. :mad: ................Z
Zorro
Elite Member

Previous

Return to Draft Day Sports: Pro Golf General Discussion