How is the game going for everyone

How is the game going for everyone

Postby Zorro » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:38 pm

Just curious how everyone is doing with the game. Is anyone still having trouble starting on the Jag tour and making money? Any good stories out there? Any tricks that anyone would like to share? What courses do we like the bests. I kind of like Wolverine myself. It is not flashy or beautiful but it plays fair. Not to easy and not to hard. If you make the shots you get rewarded. What do others think?..................Z
Zorro
Elite Member

Re: How is the game going for everyone

Postby PointGuard » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:11 am

I'm still finding it difficult to be successful on the JAG and to make much progress developing my golfer when I start on the JAG tour. When starting on the pro tour, things work much better.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby themonk » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:04 am

I think DDS:PG is the best golf game among the golf games (TPG, TPG2, TPG3 and DDS:PG) Gary released. It's bug-free, the UI user-friendly and the game play fun. Needless to say, the courses are beautiful. Bethpage Black (Farmingdale Municipal), Pinehurst #2 (The Pines Club) and even Wolverine Golf Club are quite challenging to play during the majors, which is the way I like it. Above all, I like it that we can create real golfers for the game using PGA stats through the MAKE PLAYER FILE option.(I've always wanted this feature.) Also, it's an added bonus that we can build simple courses by making use of the course designer...
themonk

Postby Big Dummie » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:56 am

I am enjoying playing the game, my only problem is that the weather in West Michigan has been outstanding and with me working at a golf course with free golf, well I have been on the links, not much time for computer golf. I do enjoy the nice courses Gary has provided, hope to find some more time soon. Thanks
Big Dummie

Postby Zorro » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:14 am

Big Dummie wrote:I am enjoying playing the game, my only problem is that the weather in West Michigan has been outstanding and with me working at a golf course with free golf, well I have been on the links, not much time for computer golf. I do enjoy the nice courses Gary has provided, hope to find some more time soon. Thanks

Free golf? What is better then that. Enjoy it my friend while the weather lasts.................Z
Zorro
Elite Member

Postby Big Dummie » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:34 am

I have a 1 PM tee time today, working tomorrow :(
Big Dummie

Postby Zorro » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:05 pm

Big Dummie wrote:I have a 1 PM tee time today, working tomorrow :(
How did you do?............. Z
Zorro
Elite Member

Postby Big Dummie » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:16 pm

My game which was really coming together, fell apart today. Nothing, and I mean nothing was working today. I am so bad I shot a 76 on Farmingdale Municipal tonight. UGH!!!
Big Dummie

Postby Zorro » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:47 am

Big Dummie wrote:My game which was really coming together, fell apart today. Nothing, and I mean nothing was working today. I am so bad I shot a 76 on Farmingdale Municipal tonight. UGH!!!
Roflmao. :eek: ..........Z
Zorro
Elite Member

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:03 am

Big Dummie wrote:I am enjoying playing the game, my only problem is that the weather in West Michigan has been outstanding and with me working at a golf course with free golf, well I have been on the links, not much time for computer golf. I do enjoy the nice courses Gary has provided, hope to find some more time soon. Thanks

Whoa - free golf in Michigan and you haven't invited me out for a round yet???
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Next

Return to Draft Day Sports: Pro Golf General Discussion