Issue with Course Designer

Re: Issue with Course Designer

Postby psd1213 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:54 pm

Explain to me how telling me about issues that I clearly already identified and discounted to be the issue in my case is "trying to help me." He clearly did not read the entire thread. I can certainly understand that in a lot of threads that are pages and pages long. But this is ONE page. Sorry. In my opinion he offered "help" without being bothered to actually learn or understand what the issue is. And I ALSO made it quite clear I wasn't trying to be unappreciative or combative. I also never said Gary should do anything, other than acknowledge the issue. I don't think that was too much too ask. Yet he "helps" me there again by AGAIN bringing up an issue I already eliminated.

I truly am sorry I ever brought this issue up, and even sorrier I purchased this game. I'm moving on.
psd1213

Postby slybelle1 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:34 pm

Although I am sure the person was only trying to help, not sure I would recommend ever completely turning off your anti-virus/firewall software just to run a game, too many risks come with that. Sometimes if you truly do trust the software you can put specific rules into the security software to minimize conflict with the specific game, but can't ever see a case where you would ever want to completely turn it off and leave off. Not sure about all the negative comments about Windows 10 as well. I am sure some people do have issues just like most operating systems, but far from a major issue with all games. I have been on Windows 10 since the very first day it came out and own hundreds of games and never have had an issue with it, including using Wolverine games. Again I am sure different experience for people, but can be do to many other things as well.....

To the original poster with the issue, I would highly recommend using the posted support information to contact Gary, that is the recommended method for receiving support. Go to http://www.wolverinestudios.com/support/ for help.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby PointGuard » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:19 am

slybelle1 wrote:
To the original poster with the issue, I would highly recommend using the posted support information to contact Gary, that is the recommended method for receiving support. Go to http://www.wolverinestudios.com/support/ for help.

TOTALLY concur! That's the best way to get assistance directly from Gary. The forums are typically more for questions, feedback and discussion among game players.

With respect to speed of his replies, please be aware that Gary has a full-time job (that unlike the Wolverine games products probably pays the mortgage and puts food in his kids' mouths), has several Wolverine games to support, and it is summer (and some people go on vacation at times before school starts--not sure if that's the case for him right now)...so best to have a little patience. Overall his support level is very good but can be sporadic at times.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby themonk » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:42 am

PointGuard wrote:With respect to speed of his replies, please be aware that Gary has a full-time job (that unlike the Wolverine games products probably pays the mortgage and puts food in his kids' mouths), has several Wolverine games to support, and it is summer (and some people go on vacation at times before school starts--not sure if that's the case for him right now)...so best to have a little patience...

Didn't know that Gary had a full-time job. Thanks for pointing this out, PG. Puts things into perspective, and makes me more grateful to Gary for creating these games that we love to play...
themonk

Previous

Return to Draft Day Sports: Pro Golf General Discussion