user courses

Re: user courses

Postby loyal » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:28 pm

So the first day I bought the game, I made an 18 hole course. You have to set a ball path for all 4 tee off options, so put in 4 tee off pads on each course. Then place the hole pin on your green. Change elevation, layout fairways and throw in obstacles. Play a practice round and let A.I. play it and it will show you what works or does not work well, then adjust your course before importing it in your game.

I am thinking it is a way to help in Jag as well. The A.I. mostly follows the ball paths you set. For instance I have a few holes that have multiple options around a hazard such as a long lake. The long skinnier fair way with more sand traps and things has the ball paths set for all the tee off boxes. There is a less hazardous path on the other side of the lake that is the same distance, but no ball paths set. A non-AI player has a leg up on those types of holes. Just an observation so far. It has not been tested in a season yet.
loyal

Postby Rizzo » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:20 am

Have you released the course you created? I’d love to take a look at what you created. I thought about creating one of the local courses I play at but I never got around to it.
Rizzo

Postby LSUTigerJosh » Sun May 10, 2020 5:05 am

Anyone have user courses that they would like to share?
LSUTigerJosh

Postby Rizzo » Mon May 11, 2020 8:46 pm

I keep meaning to find time to give this game another try. I think the key is to not start on the Junior Circuit and start with a pro your player.
Rizzo

Previous

Return to Draft Day Sports: Pro Golf General Discussion