Approx when will game be released??

Approx when will game be released??

Postby Muhney2 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:39 pm

LOVEEEEE the games guys but it does drive me nuts when the game comes out after a few weeks
into the football season... I want a football fix and though there are other options out there that does
have the new games out, they aren't as up to par as you guys are in my opinion. You guys really rock!
Butttttt pllllllease, about when approx will this game be out???? I need a football fix baaaaaaaaad
Thanks guys!
Muhney2

Re: Approx when will game be released??

Postby jayeburgh » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:39 pm

I'd like to piggy back this and ask, When does the default sp game start? Current year, post draft? Current year, pre draft? Would love an option to do predraft start. Is next years draft class in the game? Or maybe the probables?

Thanks!
jayeburgh

Postby Muhney2 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:27 pm

I hope its sooner rather than later?
Muhney2

Postby Cole » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:21 am

I've got to wonder what the point of opening a forum for the game is if devs aren't even going to answer the only thread/question posted.

I get that devs are busy creating the game and I know it is risky business to announce an exact release date if there is uncertainty - but all that was asked about was a general/approximate release date. I'm certain the release could be narrowed down to a season/month/quarter etc. Or at the very least an acknowledgement of the question, with whatever info can be provided.

There is already a seemingly fractional group of people who actually post on these forums and completely ignoring questions probably doesn't help that.
Cole

Postby AKH » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:41 pm

Can’t promise dates of course. We are in early testing currently.
AKH

Postby Muhney2 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:12 pm

Thanks for the reply...I was getting "discouraged" Cole about lack of response haha And AKH wasn't wanting a "promised" date though but like Cole said I just thought a season/month/quarter or something could be given. Oh well it was worth a shot, it does kinda "damper" the excite level and mood some but I know that's how the ol dice rolls sometime.
Everyone have a great weekend, hopefully some good games will happen starting Thursday night
Muhney2

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019 General Discussion