Hype Train needs more fuel.

Hype Train needs more fuel.

Postby jayeburgh » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:25 pm

With the football season nearing its halfway point...

Also, I kinda wish there were more players with flags and the flags behind the scenes messed with or benefited things.

Like QBs could have "Post Season Blues" and would generally play under rating in the post season. Or "System QB". WR could have things like "Possession Receiver" doesnt drop many if at all but poor YAC. CB's "Shutdown Corner" low comp % but also low ints or "Ball hawk" higher comp% but high ints.
jayeburgh

Re: Hype Train needs more fuel.

Postby AKH » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:42 am

All of the flags you see in the game do affect things already. We are not averse to adding more (no promises though). You are right about the hype train expect news soon.
AKH

Postby tyronethecalzone » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:40 pm

How when they've made ONE post? lol it should have been out by time the season began.
Dynasties:
Kentucky the lost team in the SEC
tyronethecalzone

Postby Cole » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:24 am

Still no direct news ...but I'm assuming it is safe to say the pro football game will also eventually be released under the "First Access" program too like the basketball game?
Cole

Postby Muhney2 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:55 am

Yeah I do wish they'd start trying to get these games out around when season starts...by the time it comes out and several weeks have gone by in the NFL the excitement of the game isn't nearly as strong, atleast for me. I had to go elsewhere to buy one which is ok but not as good as Wolverines product. I love the games here but the time of their releases are easily my worst complaint
Muhney2

Postby Cole » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:06 pm

Muhney2 wrote: I had to go elsewhere to buy one which is ok but not as good as Wolverines product.

What game did you get ?
Cole

Postby Muhney2 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:41 am

Football Mogul 19, I think its an ok game, definitely missing some stuff to make it better... its just not on level with Wolverines games here in my opinion. Now DDS pro football is available early access Im gonna jump aboard it!
Muhney2

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019 General Discussion