Sandbox Mode

Sandbox Mode

Postby cdcool » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:27 am

Can you assign the CPU to control certain functions in sandbox mode, like roster management, and still control all teams?
cdcool

Re: Sandbox Mode

Postby Tigerman » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:52 am

cdcool wrote:Can you assign the CPU to control certain functions in sandbox mode, like roster management, and still control all teams?

In older games you can control all teams but the CPU makes all the move. Just turn CPU off.
Tigerman

Postby cdcool » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:50 am

Do the Coaches work in Sandbox mode with CPU turned off?
cdcool

Postby cdcool » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:51 am

Tigerman wrote:
cdcool wrote:Can you assign the CPU to control certain functions in sandbox mode, like roster management, and still control all teams?

In older games you can control all teams but the CPU makes all the move. Just turn CPU off.

In older games?
cdcool

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:44 am

The games are pretty much either cpu run or human run. You can go into a human team and have the cpu set stuff for you while you're there, but there isn't a way to assign specific duties to the CPU to handle every week automatically.
brooks_piggott

Postby cdcool » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:31 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:The games are pretty much either cpu run or human run. You can go into a human team and have the cpu set stuff for you while you're there, but there isn't a way to assign specific duties to the CPU to handle every week automatically.

I would like to control all 32 teams and assign tasks over to the CPU for team.
cdcool

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:42 am

I guess I need specifics. If you put a team on human control you already get a certain amount of CPU decisions being made at the beginning of the season and there are several "Auto" buttons on the UI to have the CPU update things.
brooks_piggott

Postby cdcool » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:13 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:I guess I need specifics. If you put a team on human control you already get a certain amount of CPU decisions being made at the beginning of the season and there are several "Auto" buttons on the UI to have the CPU update things.

I saw you have the option to select all teams to CPU control, could you add a deselect back to all under human control?, switch back and forth before the games are played.

I want to be able to read all team emails as an example. Would be nice to have an Auto option that would affect all teams at once. Auto depth Charts, Auto scouting ect., while you are under human control for all Teams.
cdcool

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019 General Discussion