Advice on extensions?

Re: Advice on extensions?

Postby MARUKO79 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:23 am

After a quick test it seems to work, I have tested with two players, one ok the other not answer...
I don't like this feature but it is an opinion....

Thank you
MARUKO79

Postby medical3072 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:42 pm

I'm also having issues with contract extensions for certain players. I've been able to renew contracts for most of my players but there are specific players who, even offering 2 or 3x what they're asking, are not accepting. I've even tested giving them max deals (9mil+) and they still reject. Not sure how to proceed...???
medical3072

Postby Tigerman » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:06 pm

medical3072 wrote:I'm also having issues with contract extensions for certain players. I've been able to renew contracts for most of my players but there are specific players who, even offering 2 or 3x what they're asking, are not accepting. I've even tested giving them max deals (9mil+) and they still reject. Not sure how to proceed...???

Do they tell you why they are rejecting the offer?
Tigerman

Postby medical3072 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:02 pm

Tigerman wrote:
medical3072 wrote:I'm also having issues with contract extensions for certain players. I've been able to renew contracts for most of my players but there are specific players who, even offering 2 or 3x what they're asking, are not accepting. I've even tested giving them max deals (9mil+) and they still reject. Not sure how to proceed...???

They don't like any aspect of the deal despite me trying different number of years, role, money, etc.
medical3072

Postby medical3072 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:08 am

I found a workaround for players who won't sign regardless of money, years, etc.:

Release the player then resign him from free agency. This will allow you to renegotiate his contract and resign him.
medical3072

Postby Tigerman » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:19 pm

medical3072 wrote:
Tigerman wrote:

They don't like any aspect of the deal despite me trying different number of years, role, money, etc.

Could be they don't like losing if you are a losing franchise.
Tigerman

Postby football » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:05 am

My whole league is having trouble re-signing players regardless of record. If a player gives you a wish , that's what he should sign for. Instead teams are offering millions per year over their wish and the players are still offended. Playing on the latest patch, this needs to be fixed.
football

Postby StreetLane » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:04 pm

I've completely given up on this game until they fix this problem. This is completely messed up and I regret spending my money on this game. So much promise ruined by the player signing / resigning. Just dumb.
StreetLane

Postby StreetLane » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:14 pm

Almost a month since my last post above... no updated version... no response... no ability to play this broken game when you can never resign players.
StreetLane

Postby Templer » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:25 am

StreetLane wrote:Almost a month since my last post above... no updated version...

No updated version? What are you talking about? :confused:
There is since a few days the update 3.0.7 04/11/19
Follow WWPF Football on WWPF insider: https://twitter.com/WWPFInsider
Templer

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019 General Discussion