Wish list for the game

Wish list for the game

Postby LordColossus » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:20 pm

Wish list fro DDS: Pro Football 2019 or later versions

I love this game but I would like to see more things added to the game to make it more realistic t real life football. In this post I will cover what I would like to see put in the game per category.

Staff

I would like to see more coaches added and a scouting department to handling that stuff and have the ability as a owner or gm to set the budget that will used foe each. Here is the list that at some point to be added.
1. Owner Profile (with the ability to give a expectation to the team for what the are excepting for the season for the AI's and the ability for human owners to make there on expectations)
2. Position Coaches
3. Asst. Coaches
4. Scouting Director
5. Scouts for each region on the states or a specific region of are choosing
6. Special Teams Coordinator
7. Medical Staff Director

Finances

I would like to see more to the finances page to make it more realistic to the real world football game.
1. Ticket sales report
2. TV revenue report
3. Merchandise sales report
4. Concessions sales report
5. Cash to use to sign free agents and draftees with a signing bonuses
6. the ability to set ticket prices
7. the ability to set the merchandise prices
8. the ability to set concessions prices
9. and a report that shows the attendance, revenue, profit, cash, payroll, cap room and scouting department rank vs the league or a grade o them
10. Fix the financial settings to handle the numbers being raised up for example:

I started a league with the financial settings at (Salary Cap: $235,000,000, Max Contract: $65,000,000, Max Draft Contract: $17,500,000, Min contract 95+: $4,000,000, 90+: $3,400,000, 80+: $3,000,000, 70+: $2,600,000, 60+: $2,200,000, Min Draft Contract: $1,800,000. I ran this league for 10 season in one shot, when I looked at the numbers it showed most team only have used about 35 – 45 million in salary cap and only have about 40 players on roster. I went head and ran 1 more season to see if it changes and the numbers stayed the same. I don't understand why the teams on AI did not use the cap numbers the way to are supposed to. Even when I run a standard league after time even those numbers are on the low side with tons of cap space and many roster spots not used.

Team Info Page

I would like to see the ability to change the field type to include more options then grass and turf.
1. Dome stadiums
2. Convertible stadiums
3. and the ability to edit the stadiums in max capacity
4. have cities added to the game so we can have the ability to use the weather model like in the college game.
5. Have the ability to add cities of are choosing to the game

I would like the ability to code in the xml files for endzone logos, stadium type and city for the team.

And the last thing is having more awards given out at the end of the season.
1. Best head Coach
2. Best GM
3. Best QB
4. Best RB
5. Best FB
6. Best WR
7. Best TE
8. Best G
9. Best T
10. Best C
11. Best DE
12. Best DT
13. Best LB
14. Best FS
15. Best SS
16. Best K
17. Best P
18. Best Special Team Player
LordColossus

Re: Wish list for the game

Postby Tigerman » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:36 pm

You only need a offensive and defensive coordinator and the other position coaches are useless.
Tigerman

Postby Templer » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:37 pm

Tigerman wrote:You only need a offensive and defensive coordinator and the other position coaches are useless.

Your opinion or fact?
Follow WWPF Football on WWPF insider: https://twitter.com/WWPFInsider
Templer

Postby Tigerman » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:02 am

Templer wrote:
Tigerman wrote:You only need a offensive and defensive coordinator and the other position coaches are useless.

Your opinion or fact?

Opinion
Tigerman

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019 General Discussion