Contract extension bug

Re: Contract extension bug

Postby ZootMurph » Wed May 22, 2019 8:03 am

I have a few issues with extensions.

1. When offering an extension to a coach with a year left on his contract, he accepts it but it disappears when the new season begins.
2. When offering extensions to players, if they haven't signed by the end of the regular season, there is no further action on the contracts... no messages from agents, no signing, no nothing, but you can still go to the player's card and see there is an active offer.
3. When you click on Player Wishes and a contract value comes up... many times the player won't sign. This doesn't make sense if they player wishes 1.5 million for 4 years, you offer it to him, and then he says no. The Player Wishes SHOULD give you an offer the player will 100% accept.

As I'm new in the game, I don't know how similar or different these issues are to the ones you were having in 3.0.2... but these are issues I'm having in 3.0.7.
ZootMurph

Postby Templer » Thu May 23, 2019 6:36 am

ZootMurph wrote:...
2. When offering extensions to players, if they haven't signed by the end of the regular season, there is no further action on the contracts... no messages from agents, no signing, no nothing, but you can still go to the player's card and see there is an active offer.

I have to confirm that unfortunately. I have the same problem. :(

ZootMurph wrote:3. When you click on Player Wishes and a contract value comes up... many times the player won't sign. This doesn't make sense if they player wishes 1.5 million for 4 years, you offer it to him, and then he says no. The Player Wishes SHOULD give you an offer the player will 100% accept.

I feel the same way. The player submits his demands, even if it is outrageously high. You as a manager then decide whether you accept the demandss, or continue trying to act down the player. ;)
Follow WWPF Football on WWPF insider: https://twitter.com/WWPFInsider
Templer

Postby MARUKO79 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:20 am

For me it's very difficult to sign a contract extension, I try to sign only very strong player.... for the others I let them go.
It's also so expensive to sign a player if I do that I go over the salary cap
MARUKO79

Postby football » Wed May 29, 2019 2:58 pm

agreed, this is the most broken part of the game, I find myself offering $500K per year over what they are ASKING for and the players are insulted. It seems totally random when a play does re-sign
football

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019 General Discussion