Extension Issue

Extension Issue

Postby bucky73 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:01 pm

Hi just wondering if anyone else is having issues with contract extensions? They just plain aren't working for me. No answer or anything then I have to try to sign them in free agency. which 4-5 players coming out of contracts is a little much to keep up with with random rosters. Any help? The game is great but this issue has me ready to leave it behind.
bucky73

Re: Extension Issue

Postby StreetLane » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:13 pm

yeah.. this issue sucks. I've posted a few times now and pretty much given up on the game. No new version since December and this issue is ongoing. The game is unplayable!

I will never again purchase from W Studios!
StreetLane

Postby AKH » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:55 am

Templer wrote:
StreetLane wrote:Almost a month since my last post above... no updated version...

No updated version? What are you talking about? :confused:
There is since a few days the update 3.0.7 04/11/19
AKH

Postby StreetLane » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:11 pm

yep... and zero fixes for the contract extensions since 2 - 3 versions ago (that didn't fix anything).
StreetLane

Postby spitfire » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:46 am

StreetLane wrote:No new version since December and this issue is ongoing.

You posted the above on April 14th. Since December there have been three new versions of the game, the most recent of which was issued on April 11th, just three days before your post. 3.07 lists player contracts as one of the areas that were addressed. As I'm not a football guy and don't play the game I have no idea if it fixes the issue you've complained of in several different threads. You of course have a right to express your opinion, but it would be nice if you got your facts straight .... the game certainly has been updated since December. And since you were apparently unaware that any patches for the game had been issued, let me suggest that you go to viewtopic.php?f=282&t=29479, download the latest version and see if it makes the game playable for you.
spitfire

Postby StreetLane » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:26 pm

Ok... so you don't play the game. Guess that's about it for your response. Yes I play the game. I download the updates.... still the same. Asky anyone here. The contract extension piece of this game is still broken. Do you work for Wolverine? Why are you defending them?
StreetLane

Postby AKH » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:42 pm

Dear Streetlane.

We put out a bunch of fixes for the exstension issue. But since you keep insisting we are doing nothing let me just clarify some things.

Originally there were two issues:
The first was an actual bug, where some offers would get marked as processed and thrown out without the player ever responding. THIS IS FIXED.
The other issue is that some players found it weird that players would not always sign when they offered "player wishes". The first thing we did was to lower their requirements so they would more often agree to those terms. In reality all we wanted with that button was to give the user some idea about where to start, so it is really not what he wants, but rather the minimum he will even consider. We probably shouldnt have named it 'wishes'.

In any case, the issue you keep talking about seems more to be about the original bug (the first issue above). I dont know what to tell you, but that is definitely fixed in the latest patch (3.0.7).
Here is a screenshot from an online league: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WP5qEK ... sp=sharing
AKH

Postby AKH » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:49 pm

It should be noted, that you (of course) cant offer contracts to players if the team is on CPU control (for instance in sandbox leagues). Is that the problem you are having?
AKH

Postby StreetLane » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:55 am

I'll keep trying... that's not the issue. The issue is my own players not even accepting the max allowable contract or even close to what they are asking for or just not responding at all. I have not played in about a month but I do also recall the leftmost button on the contracts tab for extensions not working. I'll try again soon... but "retired" due to frustration.
StreetLane

Postby AKH » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:31 am

If it still doesnt work, feel free to drop by the slack channel and we can take a look at you savegame.
AKH

Next

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019 General Discussion