Extension Issue

Re: Extension Issue

Postby StreetLane » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:30 pm

Ok... thanks.
StreetLane

Re: Extension Issue

Postby spitfire » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:41 pm

StreetLane wrote:Ok... so you don't play the game. Guess that's about it for your response. Yes I play the game. I download the updates.... still the same. Asky anyone here. The contract extension piece of this game is still broken. Do you work for Wolverine? Why are you defending them?

Not looking to get into some silly flame war, but since you asked ......... Nope, I don't work for Wolverine. I help out with some forum moderation and I enjoy the basketball games. Used to have some involvement with the late lamented Faceoff Hockey when Wolverine was the publisher. And hope one day to see a new design called Draft Day Sports: Hockey enter the product line!

I posted the other day because I think it's good to have accurate information on the forum available to everyone who stops by. When you said earlier that the game hadn't been updated since December, that was misleading and just plain wrong. I'm not sure how my not being a player of the football game invalidates my prior response that the game has been updated several times since then. But if you want to call that "defending" the company, feel free.

I'm also a little puzzled. One the one hand you said the game hadn't been updated in months, which made me think that you weren't aware of the updates. On the other hand you say you download the patches and they don't help your situation. And today you've said that you haven't played the game in about a month. Not sure how all of that can be true at the same time. Perhaps you mean that you installed the latest update that came out about a week ago (the one that's supposed to address contract extension issues) and tried an extension or two without success. Hopefully if you're still having problems with that issue you can work with the developers to get to the bottom of things. That would also help anyone else who might be experiencing a similar problem even after the recent update. Hope it all works out for you and you're able to fully enjoy the game!
spitfire

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019 General Discussion