Global Player Viewer/Manager

Global Player Viewer/Manager

Postby regenerator » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:05 am

In the past, I thought it was possible to view the entire league of players in one screen, so you could filter and sort to quickly compare ratings and edit appropriately. Is this no longer in the game? If not, please please put this back - it saves an immense amount of time to have this helpful feature rather than having to do it over and over in excel, exporting and importing each time.

Related to this -
Player Finder - what is the best way to bring up a player's player card? Say you know a player's name but not what team he is on - is there a way to search for him throughout all teams at once? This is helpful in many ways, the least of which to quickly find if certain players were traded in free agency, and just for general usage - again, simple conveniece

Thanks
regenerator

Re: Global Player Viewer/Manager

Postby TalonHIFL » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:02 pm

You can still do both of those things under "search" on the upper 4th of the navigation panel on the left side of the screen I believe.

(Im not on my computer to find the exact spot, but if you dont find it before I get to a computer I'll screen shot it for you when I get home)
TalonHIFL

Re: Global Player Viewer/Manager

Postby brooks_piggott » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:27 pm

Around the league -> Search -> All Players
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019 General Discussion