Draft Classes TOO STRONG

Draft Classes TOO STRONG

Postby beauforsure » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:58 pm

I fired up the demo to see how I would like this game, I noticed the the CPU generated draft classes were way too strong for my taste. I had several mid to low 70's players going in the 6th and 7th rounds. That seems a bit to high to me. It makes the draft watered down and the league will be overpopulated. Plus I noticed a top 10 projected QB going in the late 2nd round which I thought was odd and the league seemed to not have enough low rated players. There should be a good separation of GREAT players to good, then to bad. anyhow, just my 2 cents. And the FA market was similarly the same way. youll have a bunch of high 80's backups not even playing and then it makes choosing players seem nullified because everyone is equally as good so if my QB gets hurt, its like no issue because I have a equally rated player behind him because of the overpopulation. if that makes sense.
beauforsure

Re: Draft Classes TOO STRONG

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon May 13, 2019 4:41 pm

Thanks for the feedback. At this time we're happy with the spread (there is a lot more to evaluate a player's differences than just OVR).
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019 General Discussion