TRAINING of Players

TRAINING of Players

Postby blaino23 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:54 pm

Can anyone provide insight on the Training portion and how that works? I know you shouldn't go over 22 upon setting up Weekly Training and Training Camp. Which determine what could possibly help increase rating attributes and the best settings to get most out of training feature?

Does anyone have an idea as to which Training tools help increase what fields? I'm trying to develop a QB and increase his Accuracy or Arm Strength, i created separate Training schedules for the different positions to help but cant get any movement on QB.

I would assume Physical Activity would help increase Strength and Game Tape Intelligence but what about QB Arm or Acc or RB/WR Hands and Endurance?

Please assist as i keep trying to switch it up .

Let me know if you have any insight
blaino23

Re: TRAINING of Players

Postby ZootMurph » Fri May 17, 2019 8:55 pm

Let me preface this response by saying I'm relatively new to the game.

That being said, my observations are:

Physical is for Strength and Endurance, not arm or hands
Athletic is only for speed and agility, again not arm or hands.
Positional seems to incorporate other skills that are specific to your position... So arm and accuracy are positional for QB. Hands for anyone who needs to catch the ball or linemen who use their hands for blocking or defensively, getting off blocks.

Best way to test is start a test game, and move the different scheduless to zero, and see what skills fall. For example, create a training schedule for QBs, set physical to zero, and see if your QB loses arm. Run through a season, then set the positional to zero, and see if your QBs lose arm, etc. Setting to zero is the best chance to see what is affected, while leaving the others at 7.
ZootMurph

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019 General Discussion