Contract Issue

Contract Issue

Postby Robmeister89 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:35 pm

See the image:

EDIT: I should give more context... this happens when viewing a player card and using the arrows.. I was not on the contract page (I was viewing the bio) and came up to this particular player and wanted to see his contract and it showed my starting QB instead.
Robmeister89

Re: Contract Issue

Postby brooks_piggott » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:01 pm

May need the league file to check this and debug... probably not something we'd fix until a future version.
brooks_piggott

Postby Robmeister89 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:31 pm

I'm sorry but that just sounds lazy.. I cannot even click through player cards and have the contact tab reflect correctly. Essentially, I'm going to have to leave the player card screen and click back in, go back to the contact tab for the next player submit an offer, then exit, enter again, so on and so forth all when the thing should just work properly from the get-go...
Robmeister89

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:42 am

Unfortunately at a certain point after a release we have to stop working on patches and start working on the next version of the game. I appreciate you reporting the bug, and we'll try and remember to add it to the list to text on the next version.
brooks_piggott

Postby ZootMurph » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:00 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:Unfortunately at a certain point after a release we have to stop working on patches and start working on the next version of the game. I appreciate you reporting the bug, and we'll try and remember to add it to the list to text on the next version.

Some free advice, Brooks... Instead of saying we aren't going to fix it because we are working on the next version, you should be saying, we have found (Or will find) the issue in the current version and fix will be in place in the new version. Basically, you build a new version OFF the old version, you don't re code a brand new game. So, if there is a problem in one version, it will be in the next if you haven't fixed it. As someone who has been, in one way or another, in customer service for 30+ years, I hope that this bit of advice is helpful to you.
ZootMurph

Postby brooks_piggott » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:48 pm

Fair enough... this has been found and addressed in the next version. Thanks!
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019 General Discussion