Coaches getting a facelift!

Re: Coaches getting a facelift!

Postby Buddhabrot » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:44 am

SirMichaelJordan wrote:Maybe I’m in the minority but I feel like dealing with possible injuries is apart of managing a team not to mention that a user that isn’t fine with injuries can turn them off completely or lower the chance of it happening. Filling out rotations and testing out strategies during these games without having to go outside of your saves would be a huge plus IMO. I think sim speed has gotten better so siming pass any preseason games shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

Im with you. Injuries happen and i wouldnt let my Starters play heavy minutes anyway.

But then again, i havent played any of those games and am patiently waiting for the 2019 Versions to come out so that i can get started.
Buddhabrot

Postby Rizzo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:45 pm

Do you guys think that maybe if the injury modified - assuming there is something like that going on under the hood - was drastically turned down for preseason games (perhaps even in half?) it would make it more realistic considering the intensity of preseason games isn't exactly all that high? On top of that, perhaps drastically reduce the chance of a major injury as well.
Rizzo

Postby Cleasby » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:49 am

Rizzo wrote:Do you guys think that maybe if the injury modified - assuming there is something like that going on under the hood - was drastically turned down for preseason games (perhaps even in half?) it would make it more realistic considering the intensity of preseason games isn't exactly all that high? On top of that, perhaps drastically reduce the chance of a major injury as well.

Yeah I agree with this. Preseason exhibition games are often run at such a slow pace and intensity because nobody wants to get injured.
Cleasby

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2019 General Discussion