Schedule

Schedule

Postby nykrealgm » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:25 pm

Is the schedule being used in the game this year the 2017-18 schedule again or am I doing something wrong? When I went to begin my new season, the schedule is last years NBA schedule rather then this years version. Is there a way to either update or manually change the schedule to play along with this year? Love the game, thanks for any help!
nykrealgm

Re: Schedule

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:36 pm

The schedule isn't changed to match a particular year. There is a schedule.dat file you can open with a database editing program but be careful if you edit things that you don't edit out the summer league games or that you don't change the starting and end days (start is day 120 end is day 296) and that you're not scheduling games for days 242-244 which is the all-star break
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Schedule

Postby nykrealgm » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:47 pm

Ok, I guess I'll just leave it alone then since I'm not sure how or where to get that schedule.dat file (or probably what to do with it if I did have it, lol). This is my second year playing and hoped I could run my sim season concurrently with the real season like I did last year. Thanks for the quick reply though!
nykrealgm

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2019 General Discussion