Requests

Requests

Postby BB Brand » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:34 pm

For the almanac:
1) This is pretty simple: on EVERY screen where there's a player's name, allow us to pull up his player card. In the "records", if I click on a player, nothing happens; however, in the "draft history", if I click a player, his card shows. I like the latter, not the former.
2) In the "player history", this is very unwieldly to use. First, I have to know whom I'm looking for. Am I supposed to write this down? A possible solution to this is to have a column that lists every player who ever played, then a 2nd column for the last team that player played, then a 3rd column that indicated whether he's retired. Each column should be sortable by clicking on the column title, of course. At least, sorting by team for me, players will be easier to find, and more fun too. The ultimate solution to this would be the ability to put players I'm interested in tracking on a "remember this player" list so I can track him at any time just by pulling up this list.
3) For retired players, display their complete card, just like for active players, but maybe have a grey outline like what's present now.
BB Brand

Re: Requests

Postby rawr123456787654 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:25 pm

All good ideas, though the first and third would be absolutely awesome.
rawr123456787654

Re: Requests

Postby abziani » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:54 pm

Amazing ideas
I hope it is possible to be in the game in future versions

Really great
abziani

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2019 General Discussion