GM's (my) attribute ratings

GM's (my) attribute ratings

Postby BB Brand » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:45 pm

Okay, how do the GM's (my) attribute ratings come into play? What I mean is are my attribute ratings combined with all the coaches' ratings to give the final ratings? So if all my ratings are 1 and all the coaches' ratings are 100, is the average for each rating 1 (for me) + (100 x 4 [for the coaches]) = 401 / 5 (5 is the number of entities, the GM [me] and the coaches [4 of them]) = an average of 80? Or, for each rating, are the GM's and the coaches' ratings added then compared to some number (401 against 1000, for example)?

Is there a time when the GM's ratings are used and not the coaches? Or is there a time where the GM's ratings aren't used? I think you get the idea.

Thanks.
BB Brand

Re: GM's (my) attribute ratings

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:39 pm

Well your attributes come into play mostly in the scouting of young players and yes they are combined with the coaches but not on an equal basis. Depending on the situation the GM and/or HC ratings get the highest weight (for example in assessing ratings the GM has the most weight, in terms of how players develop in camp and the season that's on the coaches etc)
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2019 General Discussion