Trying to set up some things for beginning of season

Trying to set up some things for beginning of season

Postby twintiersecurity » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:52 am

Game seems cool so far, NBA mod was being weird at first but forum was very helpful. have been trying to make trades and such to base roster, some things are confusing and not worth the hassle (like chandlers buyouts) but im having no luck figuring out how to set injured players, specifically demarcus cousins. was going to just try random injury IDs but nothing appears to be working. is there a trick im missing?
twintiersecurity

Re: Trying to set up some things for beginning of season

Postby Your_Imaginary_Friend » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:34 pm

twintiersecurity wrote:Game seems cool so far, NBA mod was being weird at first but forum was very helpful. have been trying to make trades and such to base roster, some things are confusing and not worth the hassle (like chandlers buyouts) but im having no luck figuring out how to set injured players, specifically demarcus cousins. was going to just try random injury IDs but nothing appears to be working. is there a trick im missing?

What, exactly, are you trying to do? Edit the player file? Or simply place Cousins at the end of your bench?
Your_Imaginary_Friend

Postby twintiersecurity » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:35 pm

hey ty for the reply. I am simply trying to edit the DB to reflect injuries for Demarcus, Lauri Markkanen, and Caris LeVert. I exported the file and I am tried putting in various injury IDs and time injured; it doesn't matter if the exact injury is spot on, just that they will be out for a couple of months (I want to beat the Warriors with the Thunder this season, I know, easier said than done) to reflect the current state of NBA. The game doesn't recognize my edits when I import the DB.
twintiersecurity

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:41 pm

You cannot change the injury status of players through database editing during a season however you can take the mod file itself and edit that for the injuries and then make a league from that (I thought the pre-season ones were already in there though)
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2019 General Discussion