Create a Fictional League?

Create a Fictional League?

Postby bugboffin » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:24 pm

I'm looking for a sim basketball game that lets me create an entirely fictitious league -- using my friends' names as players, making crazy team names, well, you get the idea. So far I've looked at Draft Day, Action PC, and Fast Break. Does anyone have experience creating a fictional league with any of these?

Draft Day seems more stat muscle, hence complexity, than I need. I like stat reports and all, league leaders, standings, but not to excess. Action PC b'ball seems less demanding, but not sure I can create a fake league/teams/players/attributes/etc. easily. Any ideas?
bugboffin

Re: Create a Fictional League?

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:20 pm

I can't speak to the other games but you can definitely do that here - in fact the default game is fictional everything (players, logos, teams etc) so you can start with them and edit things as you please. You can also turn on AI control for things to manage things you don't want to - why not download the free demo and mess around with it and see if you like it.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Create a Fictional League?

Postby jlemmen43 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:20 pm

bugboffin wrote:I'm looking for a sim basketball game that lets me create an entirely fictitious league -- using my friends' names as players, making crazy team names, well, you get the idea. So far I've looked at Draft Day, Action PC, and Fast Break. Does anyone have experience creating a fictional league with any of these?

Draft Day seems more stat muscle, hence complexity, than I need. I like stat reports and all, league leaders, standings, but not to excess. Action PC b'ball seems less demanding, but not sure I can create a fake league/teams/players/attributes/etc. easily. Any ideas?

Sent you a PM...
jlemmen43

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2019 General Discussion