3 point shots

3 point shots

Postby native son » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:18 am

Hi Gary,

Are you able to add an option to turn off the 3pt shot? As it stands now, it just isn't possible to model past days of the NBA.

Also, both the 3FGA and 3p% has changed dramatically over the years league-wide. Are there any plans to control for these as well?

Thanks.
native son

Re: 3 point shots

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:34 am

For the next version I will look at some kind of era settings or sliders or something that you could control things like that
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby spitfire » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:34 pm

That would be brilliant Gary! Love to see more in the way of era settings or player controls that could be used to better recreate earlier styles of play.
spitfire

Postby Magic Bird » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:09 am

Gary Gorski wrote:For the next version I will look at some kind of era settings or sliders or something that you could control things like that

I don't want to add any pressure, but this is the sort of addition that would take DDS:PB to the next level and bring it significantly closer to becoming the ultimate Pro Basketball sim manager game. If this addition makes it into the series as soon as DDS:PB 2020, that would be impressive!
Magic Bird

Postby Cleasby » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:06 am

Magic Bird wrote:
Gary Gorski wrote:For the next version I will look at some kind of era settings or sliders or something that you could control things like that

I don't want to add any pressure, but this is the sort of addition that would take DDS:PB to the next level and bring it significantly closer to becoming the ultimate Pro Basketball sim manager game. If this addition makes it into the series as soon as DDS:PB 2020, that would be impressive!

Agree this would be awesome!
Cleasby

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2019 General Discussion