Invalid Roster Settings

Invalid Roster Settings

Postby dsaqfdafda » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:45 pm

For some reason, on Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball 2019, I'm getting invalid roster settings cause the opposing teams, are not filling up there roster. I can't proceed, as I can't add players to the CPU teams (which I shouldn't have to regardless). What should I do?
dsaqfdafda

Re: Invalid Roster Settings

Postby Gary Gorski » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:55 am

On the main menu of the game make sure it says version 1.4 - if not download that from the stickied post in this forum.

If you do have that I would like for you to go to our support page and fill out a ticket so that we can see your game files and see what's going wrong with the AI. You can include your files with your support ticket - the instructions for what files we need are under the HELP menu in the game.

If you have 1.4 and the problem still exists and you have sent in your files you can add players for the CPU teams (but make sure you have the update first and have sent us the files before you fix the problem manually). At the top of the screen you will see it says LOGIN - click that and you will have commissioner power and can add players and then click it again to go back to being logged in as just your player.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2019 General Discussion