please add the save feature to 2020

please add the save feature to 2020

Postby coach6 » Fri May 31, 2019 6:02 pm

first I want to say this is a great game going back in time is awesome brings back memories
but my problem is every now and then I get consumed and forget to save a game and the error
code pops up that (exception error) and shuts the game down to bad for me because I made the playoffs
7th seed lost in round 1 but through a trade I got a first round pick from a team and I was in the lottery
and some how won the first pick with the bulls I had JORDAN,PIPPEN AND WAS GOING TO DRAFT
SHAQUILL ONEAL WITH THE FIRST PICK AND I HAD THE 13TH PICK ALSO AND WHAT HAPPEN THAT
FREAKING (EXCEPTION ERROR) POPS UP I ALMOST TORE MY LAPTOP UP THIS WILL SET ME BACK SOME
YEARS NOW IM AFRAID TO PLAY THE GAME PLEASE HAVE IT WHERE IF SOMETHING HAPPENS IT SAVES THE
LAST THING THAT HAPPEN PLEASE
coach6

Re: please add the save feature to 2020

Postby damoore46 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:51 am

While I am not a programmer on the game, I have done some programming in the past. It is very difficult to try and predict an event that would cause an issue with the game, and then code it into the game. My suggestion, is to do what I do and save manually often! Sometimes I will save after every game, and other times after every key event. That way, if anything happens, I've got a good save game ready to be loaded.

I know that some games will auto save after so much time, etc., but frankly if you do the manual save you will have better control over the saves.

David
damoore46

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2019 General Discussion