A few questions from a newbie

A few questions from a newbie

Postby alejandro » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:58 pm

Hey folks --

I have enjoyed the game so far. A few questions for which I was not able to find an easy answer so far:

Player search and comparison:
1) Is there a way to view the all search results with their "ratings" or "stats" without clicking on a player card? (I find it a little difficult that the filters take 2/3 of the screen and the results are just a list on the right hand side).
2) Is there a way to extract search results to excel/csv (with their ratings, profile etc)?

General navigation
3) Is there a "back button" - say I left the special "Free Agency" screen on the first day of free agency by mistake and I want to get back to it without advancing the game (same for the special "Coach Hiring" etc).

Thanks everyone,
Alejandro
alejandro

Re: A few questions from a newbie

Postby damoore46 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:40 am

1. I could be wrong, but I think you can only compare players from the profile screens.

2. You can login as commissioner and export to a Microsoft Access database file, or to html files. Either of those can import to a spreadsheet.

3. If memory serves, those are special screens that are for special events in the game. I believe you have to advance those screen via button before the game will actually advance. So for example, you are looking at the FA list, then want to check your roster, as long as you don't advance the game in the FA screen you can use the regular "advance" button and it will take you back to the FA screen.
damoore46

Re: A few questions from a newbie

Postby alejandro » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:28 pm

Thank you! ... I think you're right about all 3. I managed to do #2 and #3 on my save.
alejandro

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2019 General Discussion