2022 Pro Football Realworld Mod

Re: 2022 Pro Football Realworld Mod

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:54 am

Shayjay wrote:(How do I get a different Schedule every year?)

Firstly, I am loving this game (2022) which is clearly the best NFL management game on the market, and great to see such clear modding support here.

I`m working my way through how to navigate some minor early issues, but having installed the real Schedule for 2021/22 (via the Excel spreadsheet on new season launch) I seem to be stuck with the same game fixtures in the same order for future season schedules, rather than a new generation of schedule based on the previous season (which is what I want, like in the real NFL).

Q - If I delete the Excel spreadsheet I installed, will this give me new fixtures in my schedule in future years?

Q - If not, is there another easy way of fixing this issue?

Q - Failing this, can I edit the existing Excel spreadsheet somehow to get new fixtures, and if this will work, how do I do this please?

Or, am I stuck with the same game schedule in this save forever?

Response provided in your other post

viewtopic.php?f=339&t=34584
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby servo75 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:06 pm

I don't see any schedule csv file. I'm in the Documents folder with DDSP2022 and Leagues folder.
servo75

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:21 pm

servo75 wrote:I don't see any schedule csv file. I'm in the Documents folder with DDSP2022 and Leagues folder.

Not sure why not, the file is called 2021_NFL_Schedule.csv
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Mike Lowe » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:13 pm

Fantastic mod!

Is there a plan to include real-world player/coach photos from the 2021 season?
Is there a way to include updated draft status (2019, 1st overall) and even previous years' stats?
Is it possible to include a 2021 coaches file?
Updated draft pick ownership?

I'm new to the game, so looking to get a good base setup. Not sure I am missing these things as they may already be out there somewhere. I have not come across them yet.
Mike Lowe

Postby slybelle1 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:33 pm

Mike Lowe wrote:Fantastic mod!

Is there a way to include updated draft status (2019, 1st overall) and even previous years' stats?

I'm new to the game, so looking to get a good base setup. Not sure I am missing these things as they may already be out there somewhere. I have not come across them yet.

No, I have no plans for either. GM Games (Chris) had done previous year's photos in his own mod.

Don't know, I don't really get into player/draft edits.

Possible yes, but I have no plans to do myself. When you look at the coaches file, requires a lot of ratings that are subjective and would have no clue on how to make them realistic and play like their real life counterparts.

Don't know, I don't really get into player/draft edits.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby servo75 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:33 pm

Hi, first of all thanks so much for this!

I am a bit confused though. I installed the mod. Had to change the documents folder, it wanted to go to c:\david\docs but my documents are on my D: drive and that's where the game created the league folders. I have a subfolder under that called "Real World Mod" So it's D:\Documents\Wolverine...\DDSPF2022\Real World Mod is where the files got dumped and the logos folder is within that, yet when I create a league I don't get the real team names or graphics. I also have the Teams.xml but I'm not sure what to do with that, there's no way to select it in league creation.

Hopefully someone can help me sort this out, I'm really liking the game otherwise and very grateful to those who put out these mods. I hope to one day return the favor and put out some schedule templates or something.
servo75

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:07 am

servo75 wrote:Hi, first of all thanks so much for this!

I am a bit confused though. I installed the mod. Had to change the documents folder, it wanted to go to c:\david\docs but my documents are on my D: drive and that's where the game created the league folders. I have a subfolder under that called "Real World Mod" So it's D:\Documents\Wolverine...\DDSPF2022\Real World Mod is where the files got dumped and the logos folder is within that, yet when I create a league I don't get the real team names or graphics. I also have the Teams.xml but I'm not sure what to do with that, there's no way to select it in league creation.

Hopefully someone can help me sort this out, I'm really liking the game otherwise and very grateful to those who put out these mods. I hope to one day return the favor and put out some schedule templates or something.

The default location to install the mod is based on your default document folder setup on your computer. However, as the 1st post explains, sometimes people move their document folder or using OneDrive, which you then need to change it to the correct location. The install does not create a Real World Mod sub folder under DDSPF2022 by default, so I suspect you might have included that when you typed in the folder name. By default, it will place the XML files (team and weather) and the 2021 schedule file in the l\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2022 folder and the supporting graphics in \Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2022\logos folder. Once you have the files in the correct folder, go back and reread the 1st post as it explains what options are usable when creating a new league. The mod will only take effect on new leagues created after you correctly install the mod, not existing leagues.

If all that doesn't work, use the troubleshooter program which is located in one of the first few posts of this thread which will help you ensure your putting in the right location.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby servo75 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:58 am

Okay that worked, thanks. The way I understand it now is that when you create such a mod you direct it to logos in a particular directory, so anyone who uses that mod has to have it in the same relative location.
servo75

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:36 am

servo75 wrote:Okay that worked, thanks. The way I understand it now is that when you create such a mod you direct it to logos in a particular directory, so anyone who uses that mod has to have it in the same relative location.

The location of the mod is based on where the game expects it to be, you can’t choose your own location. Where my mod installs, that’s the expected place.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby John99 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:22 pm

I'm trying to add some player pictures and i'm wondering if it's necessary for the pics to be 300x300 or will slightly smaller/bigger pics still work ok?
John99

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods