NFL Mod by Tigerman

NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby Tigerman » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:44 pm

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tC_4nvhW-rbfub5_MXmA8zWunFgX6bwu/view?usp=sharing

I have been working on this ever since last September, updating it daily. The file was last updated as of October 24, 2019. Enjoy and I would love feedback! I still will try to update daily. The best place to get a hold of me is on discord: Tigermandude#7097.

How to use this mod
It is back to a JSON file.

Missing players? Wrong jersey numbers?
Any missing players and/or wrong jersey numbers? Contact me and i'll add them or fix them in the game.

What has been updated?
-Players that were signed or traded to a new team.
-Every team's draft picks and a few selected UDFA's.
-Lowered salaries to fit salary cap.
-All teams have their initial 53-man rosters, plus some notable IR players.

Enjoy!
Last edited by Tigerman on Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:12 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Tigerman

Re: NFL Mod by Tigerman

Postby frankinho » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:30 pm

how much do you setup your financials/salary cap at for this to work properly? If i leave on default all teams are over cap
frankinho

Postby Tigerman » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:23 am

frankinho wrote:how much do you setup your financials/salary cap at for this to work properly? If i leave on default all teams are over cap

Try either $177.2 million or $191.1 million. I'll try lower contracts too.
Tigerman

Postby frankinho » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:44 pm

Tigerman wrote:
frankinho wrote:how much do you setup your financials/salary cap at for this to work properly? If i leave on default all teams are over cap

Thanks though i think the contracts are not correct as all teams are above 220m in cap and i according to google the salary cap this year was 177m in the NFL. Good work on the roster and rating though contracts still need work. It also seems all players have "prospect" as a role in their contract and not sure how that influences roster management.
frankinho

Postby Tigerman » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:43 pm

frankinho wrote:
Tigerman wrote:

Thanks though i think the contracts are not correct as all teams are above 220m in cap and i according to google the salary cap this year was 177m in the NFL. Good work on the roster and rating though contracts still need work. It also seems all players have "prospect" as a role in their contract and not sure how that influences roster management.

TBH i created this in PF16 as a CSV and converted it to a JSON file. So it may be all "prospects" but i can't change that.
Tigerman

Postby seanstephans » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:33 pm

Just to give you a heads-up, I just started working on your roster today to update contracts to include the 2018 season moving forward. I am also inputting who was drafted, when, where, and what year. It will take me most of this week to finish this, but when I'm done, I would love to be able to get your help putting it back into the game.

Your thoughts?
seanstephans

Postby Tigerman » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:44 pm

seanstephans wrote:Just to give you a heads-up, I just started working on your roster today to update contracts to include the 2018 season moving forward. I am also inputting who was drafted, when, where, and what year. It will take me most of this week to finish this, but when I'm done, I would love to be able to get your help putting it back into the game.

Your thoughts?

On what exactly....
Tigerman

Postby jedisolo » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:02 pm

hi, i am new to this but love the game, when I try to load this json file for the game (draft day pro 2019) it does not recognise the file. i downloaded a file from 2017 nfl it worked fine. i noticed the file was a bin file. also it has a password. if I could get yours working do i need a password? is there a way to convert the file or am i opening the game up wrong or placed the file in the wrong place. please help i really want to play with this years players/teams much appreciated
jedisolo

Postby Tigerman » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:42 am

jedisolo wrote:hi, i am new to this but love the game, when I try to load this json file for the game (draft day pro 2019) it does not recognise the file. i downloaded a file from 2017 nfl it worked fine. i noticed the file was a bin file. also it has a password. if I could get yours working do i need a password? is there a way to convert the file or am i opening the game up wrong or placed the file in the wrong place. please help i really want to play with this years players/teams much appreciated

It's a JSON not a BIN.
Tigerman

Postby Tigerman » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:14 pm

Feel free to update the rosters and what not
Tigerman

Next

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods