Where and how do I install the NFL mod?

Where and how do I install the NFL mod?

Postby Antmf » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:33 am

I can not seem to figure this out. I downloaded and saved the json then I put it in C:\Users\My Name\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2020\Leagues and how do i get it to work?
Antmf

Re: Where and how do I install the NFL mod?

Postby drummerJ99 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:08 am

When you start your league, pick "use custom rosters" or whatever it's called. I believe from there pick the .json file and it should all work. Atleast I think that's how I done it. If not, let me know and I'll look into it more.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Postby ZootMurph » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:44 am

You asked the same question here: viewtopic.php?f=303&t=30822

Getting answers works best if you continue to work with one thread per issue. ;)
ZootMurph

Postby Antmf » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:39 am

drummerJ99 wrote:When you start your league, pick "use custom rosters" or whatever it's called. I believe from there pick the .json file and it should all work. Atleast I think that's how I done it. If not, let me know and I'll look into it more.

I sinatlled it into said directory did what you recommended but when game loads and the teams pop up they are default names not NFL names.
Antmf

Postby Antmf » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:43 am

Antmf wrote:
drummerJ99 wrote:When you start your league, pick "use custom rosters" or whatever it's called. I believe from there pick the .json file and it should all work. Atleast I think that's how I done it. If not, let me know and I'll look into it more.

I sinatlled it into said directory did what you recommended but when game loads and the teams pop up they are default names not NFL names.

Understood but the link you sent me I get the file but doesnt really state how to install.. That is why I stated another thread, sorry about that...
Antmf

Postby brooks_piggott » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:55 am

The json players get loaded if you use a "Custom File" when creating a league.

The NFL mod installs things like updated team names, logos, etc.

If you just want real players you can start a game using the default rosters since it contains 2019 rosters. But unless you install the NFL mod you won't get real team names and logos.

This is mostly explained in the mods forum.
brooks_piggott

Postby Antmf » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:37 am

I installed the NFL mod and still doesnt work. So call me a noob lol but I can not for the life of me figure it out... Please help. I have both mods NFL Mod by Tigerman which I believe are the NFL players and rosters. I put that json file as is in the league folder in C:\Users\MYNAME\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2020\Leagues\NFL_ALLPlayers.json

Then I used the installer for the non steam version of 2019 Real NFL Team Graphics, Names, and Schedule unzipped it to a folder and used the exe file to install it to F:\Draft Day Sports - Pro Football 2020\Data\images and still no images no real NFL teams etc. What am I doing wrong?
Antmf

Postby brooks_piggott » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:22 pm

The NFL Player mod is just a json file that you have to use when creating a league. You check custom players and then use that file as the input. It doesn't really matter where that file goes.

The installer should put the teams and such in the right place automatically... but if not you need to change it to C:\Users\MYNAME\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2020 since that is where the mod picks up those files from.
brooks_piggott

Postby b1gd51 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:35 am

I've actually had this issue as well.

After installing the NFL Mod file and start a new league, the team names are still default (i.e. Carolina Cougars instead of Carolina Panthers) but all of the team logos are correct. So while the logos installed correctly per team, I still have to go in and change each team name from the default names to the real names.
b1gd51

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:39 am

Probably need to ping the mod creator and see if something changed. I'll move this thread to the mod forum.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods