Question about mods and Steam compatibility

Question about mods and Steam compatibility

Postby philintheup » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:32 pm

I downloaded the Historical Players Mod, but I purchased the game through Steam and can't find the "Draft Day Sports Pro Football 2020" folder in the Wolverine Studios folder in Documents.

Is there an alternative place I am supposed to place the mod because I got it through Steam? Thanks in advance for your help.
philintheup

Re: Question about mods and Steam compatibility

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:01 pm

Did you run and create a league once? Believe the folder in documents only gets created after first league is created
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby philintheup » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:05 pm

I haven't been able to do that because I've not been able to solve the "can't click buttons because the resolution is wonky" issue. Still working on that, as well. Already checked the support page here and that fix was not so much with the fixing, so I'm trying some other methods.
philintheup

Postby philintheup » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:30 pm

This issue is now solved, but if anyone has any ideas about the resolution problem, I'd love to hear them. I've taken the steps recommended in the Support section.
philintheup

Postby cdcool » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:31 pm

philintheup wrote:I downloaded the Historical Players Mod, but I purchased the game through Steam and can't find the "Draft Day Sports Pro Football 2020" folder in the Wolverine Studios folder in Documents.

Is there an alternative place I am supposed to place the mod because I got it through Steam? Thanks in advance for your help.

The Directory is whatever yours is C:\
This should get you close

H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Draft Day Sports Pro Football 2020\Data\images

or in the Documents Folder, I forget exactly where I put it for a new league I believe in the Steam Directory.

C:\Users\cdcoo\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2020\Leagues\SlimShady 2019-Real\HTML\Images\Logos
cdcool

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods