need help please with Teams xml file

need help please with Teams xml file

Postby truebatman » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:06 pm

Hey guys,
I'm pretty sure I have did this in the past correctly with previous versions but for the life of me I cant remember how. I went through the forum and I didnt find the
exact problem I have for you guys. I want to edit the teams.xml file, I'm changing the teams to who I want for the 30 team league 16 games. So I right click on the teams.xml file, I hit"edit" and it comes up as a txt file. I go and fix exactly what I want.... now my question, how do I save it back to the xml file? When I save it it shows up as a txt file. I cant for the life of me remember how to save it back to the xml file. Anybody please can help with this????? I would greatly appreciate it and please excuse my dum dum mind on this for not remembering.
Thank you guys so much!
truebatman

Re: need help please with Teams xml file

Postby slybelle1 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:34 pm

An XML file is a TEXT file.....it's just a specially formatted text file with a .XML extension. As long as you save with that extension, should be fine.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby truebatman » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:50 pm

ah ok, thanks so much Sly! You probably are the one that helped me 1 or 2 years ago when I had the same question. You are EVERYWHERE haha, always helping people on different sites/forums, thanks so much for all you do!
truebatman

Postby slybelle1 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:26 pm

truebatman wrote:ah ok, thanks so much Sly! You probably are the one that helped me 1 or 2 years ago when I had the same question. You are EVERYWHERE haha, always helping people on different sites/forums, thanks so much for all you do!

No problem, good luck with your changes.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods