Request for help from a potential player from Italy

Request for help from a potential player from Italy

Postby Vincenzo » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:41 pm

Hi Everybody

My name is Vincenzo and I have been an American football fan since the 1980s. I am writing to you because I need your help.
In these days of isolation for the Covid-19 epidemia, I tried to search for for a PC manager game about football. After several attempts I found DDS Pro Football 2020 which seems very interesting to me. I'd like to buy it. But I would also like to play (off line) starting the season as GM of a team with statistics, players, logos, etc. as similar as possible to the current ones in the current time. Reading in your forum, I understood that different types of editing and customization can be done. However, I have not been able to understand how to do everything I would like to do. Also because I have not good informatic skill.

This is a list of what I would like to possibly do. Someone may provide me indication of what kind of databases among those created by you I should use and how I should install them after that I will purchase the game?

- First I would like to create a league with names, faces, logos, uniforms, helmets, etc. representing the today's 32 teams. What database do you suggest to use for this end and how I should download and install it?

- Then, I would like to have the rosters of the 32 teams as relevant as possible with the current ones, with the statistics of the players that possibly refer to their current state of form.
What database do you suggest to use for this end and how I should download and install it?

- Since we are in the FA period and the draft will follow, I would like to know if I can subsequently change the teams roster by inserting the newly acquired players. Likewise, I would like to know if, at the end of the season, I could somehow add to the game the names and statistics of the college players who will be part of the 2021 draft. If it is possible to make these additions and changes, I would be grateful if I would briefly explain what type of operation I should do or if you plan to make updated databases available, for example after the draft.

Thank you very much to anyone will respond to my requests
Regards
Vincenzo
Vincenzo

Re: Request for help from a potential player from Italy

Postby TheFlyerITA » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:23 pm

Ciao,
io sono italiano. Se vuoi scrivimi in privato così posso aiutarti ;)
TheFlyerITA

Re: Request for help from a potential player from Italy

Postby Vincenzo » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:32 pm

Ciao
Did veri averti scritto in privato ma non sono sicuro che il messaggio sia partito perché mi da il messaggio “sent” ma poi me lo trovo in “outbox”. Ti scrivo comunque anche qui.

Grazie per avere risposto alla mia richiesta.
In pratica sto pensando di acquistare il gioco DDS Pro Football 2020, ma mi piacerebbe giocare in condizioni di maggiore vicinanza possibile alla realtà. Ho letto vari posts, ma non ho capito bene quali mods sono preferibili per avere: un roster aggiornato (li mi ha risposto Tigerman dal suo post dicendomi che lui produrrà un database aggiornato dopo il draft 2020), e magliette/faccine/grafica varia/nomi squadre vere, ecc. Inoltre, ho letto che, durante le stagioni, si possono inserire nomi di veri giocatori del colllege per fare un draft non completamente fantasioso (immagino non oltre la fine della prima stagione).
Se tu mi sai suggerire quali delle mods scaricabili da questo blog sono adeguate ai miei interessi e come si installano, mi faresti un gran favore.
Immagino tu sia un fan di football americano. Io vivo in provincia di Bergamo e sono un tifoso dei Redskins (ormai da anni una squadra che mi dà più delusioni che soddisfazioni). Se vuoi mi puoi scrivere alla mia E-mail: Alerossi2013@iCloud.com.
Ciao
Vincenzo
Vincenzo

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods