WIP: Another Uniform mod possibly for '21

Re: WIP: Another Uniform mod possibly for '21

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:03 pm

NBryant wrote:Ok, next question before I get to deep into these, this is likely more for Brooks. Will the game allow the various fields as depicted below or other variations like this. This depicts snow. Can do others on muddy fields for those with grass and rain, I think. I have modded my template and will work the basic sets when I can. Just curious about the alternatives.

I could be wrong on this too:) But don't believe you can assign the different field conditions, the game takes the customfield auto auto applies layers that represent changing conditions....I think.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby gbmoore » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:09 pm

NBryant wrote:Ok, next question before I get to deep into these, this is likely more for Brooks. Will the game allow the various fields as depicted below or other variations like this. This depicts snow. Can do others on muddy fields for those with grass and rain, I think. I have modded my template and will work the basic sets when I can. Just curious about the alternatives.

Those look solid. You should ask Brooks. I sent him 3 rain, 3 snow and 3 mud and some are currently in the game. Really loving all the mod work going on lately.
gbmoore

Postby NBryant » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:12 am

Another WIP - Working custom fields. Got a good bit done yesterday. Most are representations of the actual fields, a couple are wild guesses.

NBryant

Postby NBryant » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:39 pm

Going to continue the fields but an assessment. Reviewing the screenshots on the youtube and twitch videos despite the graphics being the same size they are being applied in a manner that doesn't seem to work as intended. Yes these videos are of game play that is still evolving but I am beginning to feel that working to complete new graphic sets for '20 and hope they will roll over into '21 may be futile. Example, the game screen team data logos on the bottom are oversized and likely need to be banners or slivers that will better fit there. Going to dive into the videos and make some notes.
NBryant

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods