2021 Pro Football Realworld Mod

Re: 2021 Pro Football Realworld Mod

Postby Roastbeef » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:46 pm

Any help would be appreciated... this is not working for me at all.

I put the file in the documents Wolverine Studios DDSPF folder, I then extracted the file to this folder with nothing happening. The documents folder only has a league folder with nothing else in it ( that League folder is also empty).
Also, I noticed that the game has a presence in my program files as well (there is a DDSPF folder that actually contains all the Data, app folders, player images, logos etc). Tried extracting here too with zero results.

What am I missing here exactly?
Roastbeef

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:21 pm

Roastbeef wrote:Any help would be appreciated... this is not working for me at all.

I put the file in the documents Wolverine Studios DDSPF folder, I then extracted the file to this folder with nothing happening. The documents folder only has a league folder with nothing else in it ( that League folder is also empty).
Also, I noticed that the game has a presence in my program files as well (there is a DDSPF folder that actually contains all the Data, app folders, player images, logos etc). Tried extracting here too with zero results.

What am I missing here exactly?

If you are running the self-installer and afterwards not seeing the mod installed, then your document folder must be something different from the default path. Either on a different drive or you possibly have your documents folder on OneDrive, which is something common people overlook.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:38 pm

panthermac wrote:Thanks for taking the time to make this! I had a few issues with the file location on install, but no other problems so far. Great work!

Just curious, what issues did you have with the file location and how did you resolve? Only asking in case others run into a similar issue.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Tracoin » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:28 am

Just wanted to thank you for your work here, this is amazing. I love seeing the community come together.
Tracoin

Postby panthermac » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:43 pm

slybelle1 wrote:
panthermac wrote:Thanks for taking the time to make this! I had a few issues with the file location on install, but no other problems so far. Great work!

Just curious, what issues did you have with the file location and how did you resolve? Only asking in case others run into a similar issue.

My Windows system was trying to download the mod to my OneDrive documents. I had to copy everything into my program files by manually selecting my C drive and navigating to the Wolverine Studios DDSPF21 folder. Took me a while to realise what was happening, but it was an easy fix when I worked it out. :)
panthermac

Postby LawDawg2754 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:05 am

I downloaded the team names and logos mod but I either can't find or I'm downloading the wrong mod for real players.
LawDawg2754

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:30 am

LawDawg2754 wrote:I downloaded the team names and logos mod but I either can't find or I'm downloading the wrong mod for real players.

The core game without mods already has the real players names included, you don't need a mod for that. However, some people like to create their own or keep it updated so people will try and maintain their own and sometimes share it. My mod doesn't include any further updated players as I just use the default from the game itself.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby bsp8174 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:45 pm

Awesome Mod love seeing real team colors
bsp8174

Postby skcarls » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:30 pm

Hello: Just purchased game. Besides the fact I cannot find any players in the stock game, the link provided in this post is not being allowed to download by Norton onto my computer (W10). I temporarily disabled anything that seemed to make sense but still no download. How do I get by this? Thank you.
skcarls

Postby slybelle1 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:06 pm

skcarls wrote:Hello: Just purchased game. Besides the fact I cannot find any players in the stock game, the link provided in this post is not being allowed to download by Norton onto my computer (W10). I temporarily disabled anything that seemed to make sense but still no download. How do I get by this? Thank you.

Nothing I can do if your security software is blocking. If you disabled stuff but Norton is still blocking then there must be something else you need to disable. I haven't used Norton in years (largely because it was over aggressive) so can't help on what features it has you can configure.
slybelle1
Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods