Question about coaches

Question about coaches

Postby Matty86 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:07 pm

I have two questions, one about coaches and one about sandbox mode (I'm playing the new release, but new to the series in general). First off I figured out how to change coaches names and ratings in sandbox mode, but is it possible to change the career wins/losses and playoff and career stats? I'd like to go through and update those numbers after I finish renaming and adding real photos to the coaches.

My second question is can you play in sandbox mode the same way that you would in career mode, or is there a way to transfer the coach edits that I made over to a career mode?

Sorry if these are stupid questions, I'm still trying to get the hang of things here.

Thanks!
Matty86

Re: Question about coaches

Postby brooks_piggott » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:38 pm

You can play sandbox the same way... just mark teams as not CPU owned. Or you can click on the convert to career button in options which should convert your sandbox to a career mode.

There is not a way to import/export coaches (or stats).
brooks_piggott

Postby bestbrother » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:09 am

Quick tack on question, does this mean coaching staffs will always be fake/CPU generated people rather than their real life counterparts?
bestbrother

Postby brooks_piggott » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:17 pm

Unless someone creates a starter league file and shares the file with all of the edits already made then yes, will always be cpu coaches.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods