THE 2020/21 NFL.com Player Photo Pack from GM Games

THE 2020/21 NFL.com Player Photo Pack from GM Games

Postby Chris » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:35 pm

For Draft Day Sports: Pro Football 2021. THE 2020/21 NFL.com Real Player Photos Pack

Exclusively from GM Games. You need two forum posts to be able to download this file.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://forums.gmgames.org/files/file/67-ddspf21-the-2020-nflcom-player-photo-pack-from-gm-games/

About:

All 2021/2021 NFL.com Player Photos
2675 Real Photos , all 300x300px and PNG compressed.

Instructions:

Download, unzip and move all photos into the following directory:

NON-STEAM

C:\Program Files\Wolverine Studios\Draft Day Sports - Pro Football 2021\Data\images\players\

As per the creator of the game, Depending on use case these may work better in:
Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2021\Leagues\*yourleaguenamehere*\HTML\Images\Players

WITH STEAM

Most likely is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Draft Day Sports Pro Football 2021\Data\images\players\

Voila. Enjoy.

Last edited by Chris on Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chris

Re: THE 2020 NFL.com Player Photo Pack from GM Games

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:06 pm

Depending on use case these may work better in Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2021\Leagues\*yourleaguenamehere*\HTML\Images\Players
brooks_piggott

Postby cdcool » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:46 am

+1
cdcool

Postby drummerJ99 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:02 am

Not a fan of putting mods behind a post count on another forum. Seems extremely shady to me.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Postby renojedi » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:33 am

Why are some pictures titled with a number and others with a name? I am guessing the numbered pics are just randomly assigned to players who don't have a pic but wanted to be sure.
renojedi

Postby Chris » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:25 am

drummerJ99 wrote:Not a fan of putting mods behind a post count on another forum. Seems extremely shady to me.

It's not shady. I manually downloaded 2675 pictures and it's my rules to use it (from my count 14+ hours of labor). I have no affiliation with Wolverine Studios or the makers of this game, this is not their mod, it's GM Games. You can choose not to use it.
Last edited by Chris on Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
Chris

Postby Chris » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:28 am

renojedi wrote:Why are some pictures titled with a number and others with a name? I am guessing the numbered pics are just randomly assigned to players who don't have a pic but wanted to be sure.

Duplicates. The number reference becomes a unique identifier.

For example, my manual downloading discovered: Josh Allen, Brian Allen, Aaron Brewer, Michael Bennett, Kyle Fuller, Ryan Griffin, A.J. Green, Chris Jones has 3, Isaiah Johnson, Lamar Jackson, David Long, Connor McGovern, Michael Thomas, Chris Thompson, Brandon Williams.

The number makes sure it isn't Chris Jones the Chiefs player for every Chris Jones etc, or vice versa, every available photo is accurately assigned to the 2020 Rosters JSON file.
Chris

Postby drummerJ99 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:29 am

Chris wrote:
drummerJ99 wrote:Not a fan of putting mods behind a post count on another forum. Seems extremely shady to me.

It's not shady. I manually downloaded 2675 pictures and it's my rules to use it (from my count 14+ hours of labor). I have no affiliation with Wolverine Studios or the makers of this game, this is not their mod, it's GM Games. You can choose not to use it.

LOL You realize multiple other community members (with no affiliation with Wolverine Studios, including probably the makers of the real NFL mod you are using) have put multiples hours making various mods for all their games? (CB, PB, CF, PF)

But you are correct, it's your mod. Do as you please. Doesn't change the fact of how it comes across.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Postby Chris » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:53 am

drummerJ99 wrote:
Chris wrote:

LOL You realize multiple other community members (with no affiliation with Wolverine Studios, including probably the makers of the real NFL mod you are using) have put multiples hours making various mods for all their games? (CB, PB, CF, PF)

But you are correct, it's your mod. Do as you please. Doesn't change the fact of how it comes across.

Do you realize GM Games has also put together 10 years of making indie developers get noticed? This is not malicious or sinister. This is mutually beneficial as GM Games is exclusively highlighting only the games of this genre. I don't see why you are so hung up about it. If they asked me to post twice for real logos, I would do it without hesitation? My time isn't that valuable that I'm disrupted.
Chris

Re: THE 2020/21 NFL.com Player Photo Pack from GM Games

Postby Tigerman » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:39 am

Why do we need to post before downloading?
Tigerman

Next

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods